Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 retains the No.1 spot on the UK All Formats Chart for a third week running, a feat last year's Black Ops failed to manage when it was replaced at the top by Gran Turismo 5.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations clings to No.2, while Saint's Row: The Third and Skyrim swap places, taking No.3 and No.4 respectively.
FIFA 12 is a non-mover at No.5, ahead of this week's highest new entries, WWE 12 and Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call.
Just Dance 3, Battlefield 3 and Super Mario 3D Land round off the top ten.
The only other new release to make the top 40 is Lord of the Rings: War in the North, which comes in at No38.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended November 26):
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- WWE 12 (THQ)
- Professor Layton And The Spectre's Call (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd