The PC version of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be getting patched on day one.
The patch won't include anything too big, but will be essential for anyone wanting to play the game using Nvidia's 3D vision. The majority of the update's features relate to visual and UI tweaks.
Here are all the details.
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn't trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localised representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the "Center Camera" action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it's turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
A Ubisoft survey may have outed possible locations for future Assassin's Creed games.