Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 holds the No.1 spot on the UK All Formats Chart and enjoys its first sales increase since it launched almost a month ago, with copies shifted up two percent over the previous week.
FIFA 12 jumps three places to take No.2, but remains over 55,000 sales behind Activision's blockbuster FPS.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations falls one place to No.3, ahead of Just Dance 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Saints Row: The Third drops three spots to No.7, followed by Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call and the week's only new top 40 entry, Mario Kart 7, while Battlefield 3 and Super Mario 3D Land round off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended December 3):
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Professor Layton And The Spectre's Call (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd