Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 spends its fourth week at No.1 in this week's Xbox 360 UK sales chart.
Following behind is Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Revelations at No.2, FIFA 12 at No.3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at No.4.
Last week's runner up, Saints Row: The Third, slips down to No.5, ahead of Forza Motorsport 4 at No.6, Battlefield 3 at No.7 and Kinect Sports, which moves up from No.14 to No.8.
WWE '12 falls four spots to No.9 and takes its place just above Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition.
Here's the top ten for the week ending December 3:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
- WWE '12 (THQ)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft)
Check out the official UK All Formats games chart here.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd