The latest Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update has been released on Steam for PC users, bringing the game up to version 1.3.
Bethesda says the Xbox and PS3 versions of the patch are in submission with Microsoft and Sony, and it will update with release ETAs soon.
Here'e the change log:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The developer has also said it's working on "support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for our PC users".
It has already clarified that update 1.3 will not contain fixes for the PS3 stuttering issue, which is being worked on further for a following update. Stick your eyes on our Skyrim guide.