Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has made its Japanese sales chart debut at No.4.
The PlayStation 3 version of Skyrim has managed to move 75,865 copies, securing it a spot in the upper echelons of the Japanese chart behind Super Mario 3D Land at No.3, Mario Kart 7 at No.2, and Monster Hunter Tri G at No.1.
Here's the full top 20:
- Monster Hunter Tri G (Capcom, 3DS) - 521,959 (NEW)
- Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS) - 183,834 (Life to date: 607,453, -57%)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS) - 89,743 (724,611, +21%)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks, PS3) - 75,865 (NEW)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. (Bandai Namco Games, PS3) - 56,584 (406.340, -84%)
- Magician's Quest: Oshare na Mahou Tsukai (Konami, DS) - 46,042 (NEW)
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (Bandai Namco Games, PS3) - 44,593 (NEW)
- Kirby's Adventure (Nintendo, Wii) - 44,570 (327,487, +63%)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks, Xbox 360) - 37,037 (NEW)
- Just Dance Wii (Nintendo, Wii) - 30,935 (279,272, +71%)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii) - 30,826 (2,086,603, +61%)
- PokePark 2: Beyond the World (The Pokemon Company, Wii) - 30.512 (120,189, +53%)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo, Wii) - 30,222 (NEW)
- Toaru Kagaku no Chou Denjihou (Kadokawa Games, PSP) - 29,016 (NEW)
- Metal Max 2: Reloaded (Enterbrain, DS) - 24,233 (NEW)
- Wii Sports Resort with Remote Plus (Nintendo, Wii) - 23.163 (703,242, +46%)
- Taiko Drum Master Wii: Definitive Edition (Bandai Namco Games, Wii) - 21,471 (70,237, +29%)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo, Wii) - 19,947 (247.116, -38%)
- One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - New World (Bandai Namco Games, DS) - 18.696 (179,052, +11%)
- Fortune Street (Square Enix, Wii) - 16,580 (44,220, -40%)
If you're one of the 75,865 that have just joined Bethesda's wonderful world of swords and sourcery have a look at our 15 essential Skyrim tips for invaluable early-game pointers.