The latest Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update has been released for Xbox 360, bringing the game up to version 1.3.
Launched last week for PC and still in submission with Sony for PS3, the patch fixes magic resistances not calculating properly and dragon animation issues, among other features.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Bethesda said previously that update 1.3 won't contain fixes for the PS3 stuttering issue, which is being worked on further for a following update.
Stick your eyes on our Skyrim guide.