Following hot on the heels of yesterday's Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City heroes trailer, we've tracked down some new screens for you to enjoy, showcasing some of the classic characters from the series including Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine and Hunk, plus new lead villain Nicholai.
Happily they also coincide with today's new Reaction Time Challenge, where you can team up with your friends, form your own Umbrella wolf pack, watch exclusive videos and compete to win great prizes including exclusive signed artwork and big screen TVs. Full instructions below.
If you want to see what we think about the game, be sure to check out our recent Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City preview, which saw us going hands-on with the Wolf Pack and finding out why it's good to be bad.
1) Head on over to the Operation Raccoon City Reaction Time Challenge page.
2) Sign up and follow the instructions to form a squad of four Res Evil fans, by logging into Facebook and inviting your friends to join you.
3) Watch our weekly exclusive Operation Raccoon City video and prepare to enter the codes by watching videos displayed on the Resident Evil competition site.
4) The site displays the time until the release of the next Reaction Time video. Squads should assemble ready for this time and view the latest video.
5) During the video a code will be displayed. Each squad member must enter the code using the option provided.
6) A squad's reaction time is judged on the time taken between the first and last member to enter the code.
Prizes and eligibility
Each week, Capcom will award a prize to the squad with the best reaction time. Squads will not be eligible to win more than one weekly prize but must compete in at least 10 of the 20 prize draws in order to be entered for the chance to win the grand prize of TVs, Consoles and Raccoon City goodies.
Full competition rules can be found here