The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim tops this week's UK all formats chart to claim the Christmas No.1 spot.
According to Chart Track, it's the first time in eight years the Xmas top spot hasn't been held by an EA or Activision title.
The still heavily price promoted Skyrim sold almost 15,000 units more than this week's No.2, Just Dance 3, which comes in just ahead of Modern Warfare 3.
FIFA 12 settles for No.4, while strong price promotions help Saints Row: The Third jump three places to No.5.
Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Need for Speed: The Run, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call round off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended December 17):
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
- Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (Nintendo)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd