PlayStation Vita's 20 launch games sold a combined total of 300,000 copies in the system's first two days of availability, according to Japanese retail tracker Media Create.
With Vita selling around 325,000 units in the same timeframe, that's a retail software attach rate of 0.92 games per system.
That compares unfavourably to the 0.95 first week attach rate of 3DS and the 1.06 first week attach rate of PSP, Andriasang reports, although given Vita has a digital sales environment in place, the attach rate's almost certainly higher.
Ten Vita games made the weekly Japanese software chart top 50, with sales figures released for the four best-selling ones.
- No.7 - Hot Shots Golf 6 (61,412)
- No.8 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (48,224)
- No.18 - Dynasty Warriors Next (29,181)
- No.19 - Lord of Apocalypse (28,742)
- No.22 - Disgaea 3 Return
- No.28 - Ridge Racer
- No.30 - Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru
- No.43 - Dream Club Zero Portable
- No.44 - Katamari Damacy Novita
- No.50 - Shinobido 2