Having claimed the final No.1 of 2011, FIFA 12 retains the top spot on the first UK all formats chart of 2012.
Fellow EA published title Battlefield 3 jumps one place to No.2, knocking Modern Warfare 3 down to third, ahead of Just Dance 3 and Skyrim.
Zumba Fitness leaps 13 places to chart at No.6, Need for Speed: The Run is a non-mover at No.7, while Saints Row: The Third, Rage and Assassin's Creed: Revelations round off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended January 7):
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Rage (Bethesda)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd