Mojang has released Minecraft update 1.1 - the first proper update since the game went 'gold' late last year.
As well as fixing a load of bugs and glitches, the update adds new Bow Enhancements, a new Golden Apple recipe and more.
Here's a partial list of changes, along with a video below all about the latest update.
- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
- Many bug fixes
Last week, Mojang head Markus 'Notch' Persson stepped down from his position as lead developer on Minecraft.
Want to get even more out of Minecraft? Be sure to check out our 12 best Minecraft texture packs feature, where we show the best free texture packs on the market.