Activision has sent over a new batch of screenshots and a feature list for Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD.
Announced last month, the digital release is a high-def mash-up of the original two games in the Hawks series.
It's set for release on PSN and XBL this summer for "about $15", according to Activision, which said of the game:
"Tapping into fans' muscle memories, the gameplay in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD returns to controllers and focuses on the satisfaction of linking sick tricks for maximum points. Combining sharp visuals with the best controls ever in a Tony Hawk game, the feel is cutting edge yet timeless."
Here's the full feature list:
- HD Upgrade: Game was rebuilt and polished by Robomodo using Neversoft's original code.
- Classic levels: The style and feel of the best 7 levels from THPS and THPS2 refreshed for today. Tony Hawk himself put a call out to his fans on Twitter during the summer of 2011 to decide the final levels.
- The Top Pros: Today's biggest skate pros round out the cast including: Nyjah Huston, Chris Cole, Eric Koston, Andrew Reynolds, Rodney Mullen, Lyn-z Adams Hawkins (Pastrana), Riley Hawk and, of course, Tony Hawk himself.
- Refined controls: The skaters' animations, tricks and combos reflect the evolution of the THPS games. For example, you can do manuals in levels from the first THPS, a trick that didn't enter the franchise until THPS2.
- Endlessly fun objectives: Players pursue the same global and level-specific goals as the original games, including S-K-A-T-E, Secret DVD (used to be VHS tape!), and many more.
- Details on soundtrack and online modes will be announced soon.