Codemasters will release a Dirt 3: Complete Edition on March 9 for PS3, 360 and PC.
The updated re-release will contain the full game and over 20 quid's worth of download content, including 12 new routes across two locations, new cars and a range of liveries.
And the whole lot will only set you back £30, so it's a sweet deal if you've not got the game already.
Here's the full list of content:
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends the game with:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack - eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack - four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack - stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack - features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, CitroŽn C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack - access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack - features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack - access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.