Last month we managed to get our hands on Sony's new handheld and posted our PS Vita review.
Moments ago we did the same for a number games you'll be able to buy when Vita launches on February 22.
We've delivered our verdicts on Wipeout 2048; : Little Deviants; Uncharted Golden Abyss; Reality Fighters; and ModNation Racers. Here's a round-up...
- WipeOut 2048 review: 8.6 - Wipeout leads the pack of PS Vita racers. New modes lack imagination, but visuals are killer and the campaign always offers new events and objectives to fulfill. A Vita must-buy.
- Little Deviants review: 6.3 - Well-meaning and well-executed to a point, but it swims at the shallow end of the pool. Little Deviants is a game to play with rose-tinted launch goggles firmly on your face.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss: 8.7 - Not quite up the standard of the PS3 games in either narrative or visual stakes - but then what it is? A triumphant outing for Drake, and Vita's best launch title.
- Reality Fighters review: 6.5 - A mediocre fighter bolted to exceptional customisation. If nothing else, it shows what the PS Vita could be capable of in the hands of a frontline developer.
- ModNation Racers Roadtrip review: 7.5 - Touch controls give ModNation newfound oomph and there's a compelling content system in place - but a lack of identity tempers things.
Any of these games interest you?