Mojang has released Minecraft update version 1.2, bringing with it a list of sweet new features.
If you've wonder where all the cats are in Minecraft's world, you'll be pleased to hear they'll be right there in your next visit. Golems too. And wolf puppies. And a jungle.
Also, you'll be able to build even more ridiculously large things thanks to a new map height limit.
Here's the official list of additions and changes:
- New jungle biome
- Added ocelots
- Added cats
- Added iron golems
- New AI for mobs
- Tame wolves can have puppies
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
- New items and blocks
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
- Added rare drops for mobs
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes
Here's a trailer: