Apple has shifted more than three million units of the new iPad since its release last Friday, representing the "strongest iPad launch yet", although reports that the third generation tablet may suffer from overheating problems won't make such pleasant reading for the world's most valuable company.
Meanwhile, the free BBC iPlayer video-on-demand service has finally launched on Xbox Live with Kinect support, Manchester-based Hydrophobia developer Dark Energy Digital has reportedly entered administration, and Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics is rumoured to be working on a reboot of the Soul Reaver series.
Tuesday March 20
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City US launch trailer
- Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition announced
- Dragon's Dogma video guide - Japan's answer to Skyrim
- New iPad sells 3 million
- New iPad may suffer from overheating problems
- First Modern Warfare 3 DLC collection hits Xbox Live
- Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion reveal next week - report
- Microsoft patented an Xbox gaming helmet
- BioShock Infinite trailer reveals new Heavy Hitters, the Boys of Silence
- Gears of War 3 title update 4 out now
- Crystal Dynamics rebooting Soul Reaver - rumour
- Hydrophobia dev 'enters administration'
- Battlefield 3's Close Quarters DLC gets destruction time lapse trailer
- BioShock Infinite levels feature 3 times more writing than all of BioShock
- The Sun warns: 'Fanatics' plotting Call of Duty terrorist attacks
- SimCity 5 video shows off Glassbox engine
- BBC iPlayer launches on Xbox Live, available for free
- US news round-up: New iPad jailbroken, Binary Domain confirmed for PC
- Telstra takes Australian gaming to the cloud