FIFA Street is No.1 on the UK all formats chart for the third consecutive week.
The game holds off competition from fellow EA titles Mass Effect 3 and this week's highest new entry, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City slips two places to No.4, ahead of FIFA 12 and new entry Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.
Other new releases fared less well, with Silent Hill HD Collection charting at No.12, Silent Hill: Downpour at No.15, and Ridge Racer Unbounded at No.21.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended March 31):
- FIFA Street (EA)
- Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Namco Bandai)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- SSX (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd