Chapter five of Amy on PS3/360 is now apparently entirely beatable by a normal Earthling human.
That's according to the developer, who has just released a new update for the game that addresses the requests and concerns of players.
"Further to the many request we've received by email today, we confirm that the patch is available for both XBLA and PSN. It addresses the most frequent requests about the game," said the developer via Facebook.
It adds: "According to the tests we carried, Chapter Five is now much easier with these changes." Phew.
Here's a list of the update's "main" changes:
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
- The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy's Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved.