Square Enix has slapped an August 14 US release date on open world action game Sleeping Dogs, with a European launch to follow three days later.
Set for release on 360, PS3 and PC, the game formerly known as Activision's True Crime: Hong Kong is being developed by ModNation Racers maker United Front Games in conjunction with Square Enix's London studio, which also worked on the likes of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Just Cause 2.
A limited edition of the game will be available at all UK games retailers for consumers who pre-order. The console versions will contain:
George St. Pierre (GSP) content:
- GSP's signature "flying punch"
- Exclusive GSP outfit including T-shirts, headband and shorts
- The GSP outfit unlocks the "flying punch" and increases grappling and throwing damage
Police Protection content:
- Exclusive "High Speed" Mission
- Exclusive HK Police SWAT Outfit
- Exclusive assault rifle
- Exclusive SWAT Police Vehicle
Exclusive content for the digital PC version of Sleeping Dogs will be announced at a later date.