More Max Payne 3 tips? Get our complete video guide to collecting the Golden Gun parts.
Some games have treasure chests. Max Payne 3 has Clues. There are plenty of these located throughout each chapter, and finding them reveals additional information about the characters and events taking place in the game. However, some are well hidden and, often, you only have a limited time to search an area before running out of health.
By using our guide you can quickly and easily locate all 65 Clues, giving you the complete story of Max Payne 3 as well as unlocking two Achievements/Trophies. Finding every Clue in an individual chapter also unlocks the Bullet Cam on every kill option in the chapter select menu, so you can create impressive cinematic carnage at every turn.
Spoiler warning - the videos, screens and descriptions on the following pages may reveal some elements of the plot.
In this guide the Clues are listed in the order they appear in each chapter.
- Chapter 1 - Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2 - Nothing But the Second Best
- Chapter 3 - Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4 - Anybody Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5 - Alive if Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6 - A Dame, a Dork, and a Drunk
- Chapter 7 - A Hangover Sent Direct from Mother Nature
- Chapter 8 - Ain't No Reprievement Gonna be Found
- Chapter 9 - Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10 - It's Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11 - Sun Tan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12 - The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13 - A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14 - One Card Left to Play