More Max Payne 3 tips? Get our complete video guide to collecting every Clue.
In the world of weaponry there are guns - and then there are Golden Guns. A number of parts are located throughout each chapter, and finding all three for a weapon will upgrade you to a bling boomstick for the rest of the story - which you can also carry over into multiplayer. However, some are well hidden and, often, you only have a limited time to search an area before running out of health.
By using our guide you can quickly and easily locate all 84 Golden Gun parts, unlocking 28 shiny shooters to intimidate multiplayer foes with as well as awarding an Achievement/Trophy. Finding every Golden Gun part in an individual chapter also unlocks the unlimited ammo option in the chapter select menu, making concerns about bullet conservation a thing of the past.
Spoiler warning - the videos, screens and descriptions on the following pages may reveal some elements of the plot.
In this guide the Golden Gun parts are listed in the order they appear in each chapter.
- Chapter 1 - Something Rotten in the Air
- Chapter 2 - Nothing But the Second Best
- Chapter 3 - Just Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 4 - Anybody Can Buy Me a Drink
- Chapter 5 - Alive if Not Exactly Well
- Chapter 6 - A Dame, a Dork, and a Drunk
- Chapter 7 - A Hangover Sent Direct from Mother Nature
- Chapter 8 - Ain't No Reprievement Gonna be Found
- Chapter 9 - Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- Chapter 10 - It's Drive or Shoot, Sister
- Chapter 11 - Sun Tan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed
- Chapter 12 - The Great American Savior of the Poor
- Chapter 13 - A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper
- Chapter 14 - One Card Left to Play