Sniper Elite V2 retains the spot the UK all formats chart for the week ended May 12.
The Xbox 360 version of the third-person shooter accounts for 56 percent of total sales, the PS3 edition for 38 percent and the PC one the remainder, according to Chart-Track.
FIFA Street takes No.2 and FIFA 12 No.3, while Prototype 2 and Mass Effect 3 round off the top five.
PS3 exclusive Starhawk, the lone new top 40 entry, debuts at No.17.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended May 12):
- Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
- FIFA Street (EA)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Prototype 2 (Activision)
- Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
- Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed Revelations (Ubisoft)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd