Details have supposedly appeared on the PS Vita version of Assassin's Creed 3, which leaked via retailers earlier this week.
According to NeoGAF, the latest issue of US mag Game Informer confirms the PS Vita version will release day-and-date with its console big brother on October 30, and even star a female assassin.
AC3 Vita will supposedly take place in New Orleans during the same period as Connor's American Revolution adventure.
Here are the details, via NeoGAF:
- Its out same day as AC3 (oct30)
- Location is New Orleans
- Female assassin named Aveline
- Looks like same time period as AC3
- Ubisoft Sofia is developing
- Takes place during 1765-1780 in the period between the end of the French and Indian war
- One of the bullet points is that it's "true AC gameplay"
- Will not connect to Desmond
- Will have "multiplayer specifically tailored to the Vita experience"
- "The game has been released as a propaganda tool by Abstergo, who want players to experience a gray area of the Assassin/Templar conflict as an assassin rather than a templar"
- Aveline's mentor is an escaped slave named Agate,leader of the assassins in New Orleans
- Wildlife like alligators "wait on the banks of the swamp or hide beneath murky waters"
- Liberation will also take players across the Gulf into Mexico"
- Game will take place in "Large gameplay areas, you can run, climb, fight and explore the entirety of New Orleans without loading a new area."