EA's E3 2012 press conference yielded some exciting news and announcements, not the least of which was Criterion's return to the open-world racing genre with Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Along with that we got release dates for Crysis 3, SimCity, Dead Space 3 and new looks at Medal of Honor, fresh Battlefield 3 content, FIFA 13 and much more.
We've rounded-up everything EA related from the past day and stuck it in a list below, have a look at you'll be up to speed in no time.
- Criterion: 'Most Wanted will get series back on its feet after NFS: The Run'
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter E3 gameplay demo and multiplayer trailer
- SimCity February 2013 release confirmed, SimCity Social announced for Facebook - trailers
- Zampella: Respawn game reveal 'hopefully soon'
- Crysis 3 E3 trailer brings out the big guns
- Criterion aiming to 'get Need for Speed back on its feet' following Run
- FIFA 13 to expand Football Club features
- Crysis 3: February 2013 release date announced
- Battlefield 3 Premium out now with Close Quarters DLC on PS3 - full product details
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted release date confirmed
- Criterion returns to open-world racing with Need for Speed Most Wanted
- No longer 'a joke': EA snatches UFC from THQ
- Dead Space 3 trailer: First look at co-op gameplay
- Permanent free-to-play trial for Star Wars Old Republic
- Dead Space 3: February 2013 release date confirmed
- FIFA 13 - first gameplay trailer
- EA press conference LIVE