Ghost Recon: Future Soldier holds the No.1 position on the UK all formats chart for the week ended June 9.
It's the third week in a row that the Tom Clancy shooter has taken the top spot, with the Xbox 360 version accounting for 66 percent of sales and the PS3 edition the remainder.
Max Payne 3 and FIFA 12 are non-movers at No.2 and No.3 respectively, while Battlefield 3 climbs four places to No.4 and Sniper Elite V2 is up one spot to No.5.
The only new release to make the top 40 is Game of Thrones, which enters at No.6.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended June 9):
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
- Game of Thrones (Koch)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- FIFA Street (EA)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- DiRT Showdown (Codemasters)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd