Thatgamecompany has officially confirmed its first disc-based release for PS3, a Colletor's Edition package that brings together the studio's three critically acclaimed PlayStation Network releases fl0w, Flower and Journey.
Along with the three games the Blu-Ray disc will also feature "exclusive new content and features.
"We are particularly excited about the Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games," said the studio on its website. "We get to share with players insights about flOw, Flower, and Journey straight from the minds of the designers, artists, engineers and composers who worked together to make these games so special."
Three exclusive mini-games created during thatgamecompany's 24hr Game Jam will also be included. Gravediggers', Duke War!!, and Nostril Shot, were all built from start to finish in a day and this is the first time it will be available to play outside the studio.
"We share these mini-games as a "thank you" to our players for supporting us over the years. In case the names didn't already give it away, these mini-games showcase thatgamecompany's lighter side with madcap competitive multiplayer action. We hope you sincerely enjoy their silliness as much as we have."
The complete set of bonus flOw, Flower, and Journey content includes:
- 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
- Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
- Original soundtracks for all three games
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
- PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos
- Reversible cover art
Thatgamecompany founder Jenova Chen has said the studio wants to reach a much larger audience than it has with its previous PlayStation exclusive games.