Blizzard has announced its line-up for German games expo, Gamescom, which is set to kick off on August 15.
The Diablo firm promises to premiere the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic at the show on Thursday, August 16.
Furthermore, a hands-on demo for 'Pandaria will allow players to explore the expansion's starting zone and try out the game's newest available character class: the monk.
Attendees will also be able to take control of all-new Terran, Protoss, and Zerg units in a StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm hands-on multiplayer demo, Blizzard has said.
In addition to trying out the pair of games, visitors will be able to:
- Meet with Blizzard developers at signing sessions throughout the event
- Witness some of the world's best pro gamers battle it out in StarCraft II matches
- Watch top guilds navigate dungeons during live World of Warcraft raids
- Listen to a live orchestra perform some of the music from Blizzard games
- Participate in costume and dance competitions
- Take part in quizzes, giveaways and more
For more info visit the official Blizzard website