EA has detailed a range of pre-order bonuses for Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Those who pre-order the game now from select retailers will receive the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition. It includes the following bonuses:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Meanwhile, pre-order packs now available at Origin and select retailers include early access to multiplayer cars with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals' attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
Criterion executive producer Matt Webster said: "In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends.
"Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one - cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it's going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time."
The open-world racer will be available for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Vita, iOS and Android. It launches in the US on October 30 and in Europe on November 1.
DreamWorks Studios recently announced an early 2014 release date for the Need for Speed movie.