Sleeping Dogs has held off competition from new release Darksiders 2 to claim a second week atop the UK all formats chart.
Sales of Square Enix's open world action title fell 15 per cent week-over-week, while Darksiders 2 performed considerably better than the original, selling 80 per cent more units in its first week of availability, according to retail monitor Chart-Track.
New Super Mario Bros 2 and London 2012 both dropped one spot, to No.3 and No.4 respectively, while Transformers: Fall of Cybertron was the second highest new entry at No.5.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended August 25):
- Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
- Darksiders 2 (THQ)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
- London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Activision)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
- Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd