Today was an exciting day for Metal Gear fans, as series creator Hideo Kojima finally ditched the poker face and confirmed the new Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes game he's been working on.
Info on the game is scare, but CVG's Dave Boddington has pulled together everything that we know so far and, with his worryingly vast knowledge of Metal Gear lore, pieces together some of the more subtle revelations to offer a clearer view of what's in store in this roundup video.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes was revealed earlier today at a specially dedicated Metal Gear event, at which a Metal Gear movie and other announcements were made.
Here are all the headlines from the event:
- Kojima reveals new Metal Gear Solid game running on Fox Engine
- Exposed: The secrets of Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes images show Big Boss
- Big Boss 'can command vehicles' in Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
- Metal Gear Solid to get social networking makeover
- Metal Gear Solid movie announced