Unconfirmed lists of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 single player missions, multiplayer maps and brief descriptions have been published online.
The multiplayer map list (see below) appears to be a partial one as it doesn't feature the Nuketown 2025 pre-order map, while the 'Yemen' map shown off at Gamescom is referred to as 'Socotra'.
- Carrier: "Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull."
- Cargo: "Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality."
- Drone: "Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Mynamar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility."
- Express: "Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."
- Hijacked: "Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.
- Aftermath: "Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion."
- Meltdown: "Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities."
- Nightclub: "Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout."
- Overflow: "Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets."
- Raid: "Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements."
- Slums: "Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over."
- Socotra: Update: Originally "Yemen" as seen in the Black Ops 2 Gamescom live streams. "Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements."
- Turbine: "Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles."
- Village: "Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over."
Here's one of a bonus Black Ops 2 trailer too.