Microsoft has announced an assortment of UK retailer-specific pre-order bonuses for Halo 4.
GAME, HMV, Tesco, Amazon, Blockbuster, Play, Shop2Net and Grainger Games are all pitching in with their bids for your cash as Halo 4's November 6 launch fast approaches.
Here's what available from each outlet:
- GAME: Downloadable Blue Circuit Armour Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin and 6 specialisations for use in Halo 4 "Infinity" Multiplayer experience
- HMV: Downloadable Locus Helmet, Purple Spartan Warrior Armour and Xbox LIVE Unicom Avatar Armour (if ordered in-store)
- Tesco: Halo 4 T-shirt and Downloadable Black Raptor Armour Skin
- Amazon: Downloadable Gold Web Armour Skin, Bulletproof Emblem and Spartan Emblem
- Blockbuster: Downloadable Xbox LIVE Spartan Warrior Avatar
- Play: Downloadable Deadeye Helmet
- Shop2net: Downloadable Assassin Emblem
- Grainger Games: Downloadable Red Pulse Armour Skin
Microsoft has revealed the full contents of the Halo 4 Limited Edition, as well as a DLC Pass for multiplayer maps. Hit that link for the lowdown.