Darksiders 2 is one of the titles to launch alongside the Wii U this November, and it looks to be getting a number of extras packaged straight on to the disc.
If you've been waiting for the Wii U version of Darksiders 2, you'll be rewarded with a number of extras straight out of the box.
THQ has detailed exactly what bonus content the Wii U version has to offer:
- Argul's Tomb - the first DLC pack for Darksiders 2 which introduces a new gameplay zone, two new dungeons, new enemies and unique legendary loot.
- Death Riders Pack - new side quests for the campaign mode
- Angel of Death and Shadow of Death packs - gives the player access to new legendary armour and weapon choices early in the game
- Deadly Despair pack which boosts your horse's speed
- Unique legendary armour and weapon sets
If you're in Sydney, Australia next weekend you can have hands-on with Darksiders 2 for the Wii U at the EB Games Expo. The Wii U offers a unique way to play Darksiders 2, which you can read about here.