A new title update for FIFA 13 has begun rolling out now for PC players and will arrive on consoles "later this weekend".
The patch, detailed on the FIFA forums, is set to fix various issues with the game's Career Mode, FIFA Ultimate Team and online matchmaking.
Scheduled maintenance early this morning should also have fixed stuck or missing items in FUT, duplicate match results in Seasons and Online Friendlies, and an issue causing players to be relegated from Division 1 in seasons with matches remaining.
Further maintenance this morning will look to resolve issues with the FUT Auction House, leaderboards and make changes to error messaging.
FIFA 13 title update changes include:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.