The first F1 Race Stars reviews have gone live and as always we've rounded them up and presented them for you below.
Codemasters has confirmed a F1 Race Stars release date of November 16 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Digital Spy: 3/5 - "F1 Race Stars doesn't quite dethrone Mario Kart, but it's certainly a great game for families and younger Formula One fans."
- thesixthaxis: 6/10 - "It's still a decent title for the younger ones, but it's in real danger of missing the one crucial element that all games like this should have: simple, fun handling."
- Xbox360Achievements: 80 - "Another string to Codemasters Racing's bow, F1 Race Stars is a neat kart racing game that appeals to kids and big kids alike."
- Spong: 7/10 - "If the idea of a smarter karting game appeals to you and/or you're an F1 nut, you'll get a few good hours out of F1 Race Stars."
- Strategy Informer: 7/10 - "Racing fans will enjoy the connection to real world F1-from safety cars that slow down the entire pack to boost-providing KERS-while others will never notice the attempt to make such a connection."
- IGN: 5.2 - "F1 Race Stars is a limp caricature of a kart racer. Charming but not enough to forgive its frustrating gameplay."
- OXM: 7 - "The result is a title that feels like it's gripped by identity crisis, unable to let go of its F1 origins to the degree required to be a great karting game. Instead, we get a curious hybrid that's fun, but not essential for either end of the market."
- OPM: 7 - "It's a chocolate pretzel of a racer that's worth a spin for anyone looking to avoid the chin-stroking of F1 2012."