Have you ever wanted to see your name up in lights, or at the very least, on the front page of CVG? Well we've teamed up with publisher Ubisoft to give you the chance, by creating a special mini Far Cry 3 version of CVG that you can make all your own, plus giving you a chance to win a copy of the Insane edition of Far Cry 3.
Simply head on over to our My Far Cry 3 mini site to see what all the fuss is about.
Once there you'll be able to put in your name, a mate's name, pick your favourite weapons and animals, plus a headline and subheadline and a couple of moments later, you'll have your very own personalised CVG home page which you can share on Facebook.
You'll also be able to win yourself a copy of the Insane Edition of Far Cry 3 (full details on the site), of which our recent review said 'it could be the best game of the year'. The Insane edition of Far Cry 3 includes all of the following goodies.
Far Cry 3 Insane Edition
Exclusive survival kit packaging
- An Insane Vaas Wahine, a 12cm figure with Vaas bobble head
- Crucial Rook Island Survival Guide: Discover unique artwork and inside information to help you survive the insanity of the island.
- Full access to all unlockable in-game content - over 90 minutes additional gameplay, including
- Monkey Business: Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his 4 unique missions. An extra hour of gameplay exclusive to the collector's edition.
- The Lost Expeditions: 2 Gripping Action Missions and an exclusive World War II Flare Gun.
- Plus 3 additional ULC packages, with content including extra weapons, skins and predators
Sounds like an absolute steal to us, we look forward to seeing your best efforts! (keep 'em clean!)