2K has confirmed BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition will release in North America on January 14 on Xbox 360 and PS3 for $29.99 USD.
The bundle includes both original BioShock games and all DLC packs, including the brand new Museum of Orphaned Concepts. An international release date will be announced later, 2K's said.
Bundled add-on content includes:
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts: Take a tour of a never-before-seen BioShock museum and view early concept art, character models and more set within the halls of Rapture.
- Plasmids Pack: Includes four additional Plasmids and Gene Tonics - Sonic Boom, EVE Saver, Vending Expert and Machine Buster - for use in BioShock.
- Challenge Rooms Pack: Previously exclusive to PS3 and now available for Xbox 360 for the first time, the pack tests the player's mettle by requiring them to utilize the skills learned while traversing the halls of Rapture to survive three separate puzzle rooms in BioShock.
- Sinclair Solutions Tester: Contains a number of customization features that allow players to further their character's development in BioShock 2 multiplayer modes and provides a deeper multiplayer experience.
- Rapture Metro: Includes six additional multiplayer maps, an additional multiplayer gameplay mode and a rank increase to level 50 for BioShock 2 multiplayer.
- The Protector Trials: Features frantic combat and fast-paced action designed to push players' mastery of weapons and Plasmids in a BioShock 2 single-player experience spread across six maps.
- Minerva's Den: A substantial narrative experience that puts players in the role Subject Sigma and introduces new characters, locations and mystery to the world of Rapture in BioShock 2. Set in a new environment, Rapture Central Computing, Minerva's Den adds a gripping new storyline to extend the BioShock 2 experience.
Also included is a collectable sticker pack from BioShock Infinite's world of Columbia.
Irrational recently delayed the BioShock Infinite release date by one month to March 26 in order to polish the FPS and fix bugs.