Microsoft has announced a free-to-play Poker game for Xbox 360 and Windows 8, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro.
Coming Spring 2013, the new title builds on Xbox Live Arcade entry Full House Poker with new game modes, real world casinos and the ability to resume gameplay across platforms on Xbox 360 or Windows 8 platforms.
Microsoft promises the game stays true to the WSOP brand, "giving players the authenticity of a live WSOP event, delivering the most realistic poker experience possible to TVs and Windows 8 devices around the world."
Gameplay features include:
- Free-to-Play-Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don't worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
- With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what's new.
- Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
- Variety of Game Modes - From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- World Series of Poker (WSOP) on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
- Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.