Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were in bed.
Jerry Lambert - the actor who played former Sony mascot Kevin Butler - has settled his dispute with Sony out-of-court regarding an appearance in an ad using a Nintendo product. Meanwhile, Star Wars 1313 has been confirmed for a 2013 release. The title, which is widely rumoured to be a next-gen game, has not been confirmed for any current-gen consoles.
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 'extended' trailer released
- Jay Wilson quits Diablo 3 director duty to 'work on something new'
- GAME keen to acquire HMV stores
- DayZ creator 'very angry about The War Z'
- 'Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle' hitting US for $299.99
- Trials Evolution PC release date confirmed
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist UK release date confirmed
- Dead or Alive 5 Plus release date set for March 22
- Video: Tomb Raider dev talks through multiplayer
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Wii U release date set
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate release date confirmed
- Star Wars 1313 listed for PS3 release this year [Update]
- Halo 2 PC servers to be switched off next month
- Disney Infinity starts at £60 - expansions to cost £15
- Valve win first Edge developer award
- Kevin Butler settles Sony lawsuit