GAME is hosting a number of Gears of War: Judgment hands-on events throughout the UK in February.
The after-hours lock-in events will offer time with the game, "goodies throughout the night", and "keep the COGs well-oiled with free food and drinks".
You can register to attend one at your nearest participating store or send them a tweet to be in with a chance of being selected. Customers must be over 18 and will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here's the list of dates and locations:
- 3rd February 2013: Glasgow The Fort - 6.30pm
- 4th February 2013: Teeside - 8.30pm
- 6th February 2013: Hull Prospect Centre - 6pm
- 9th February 2013: Manchester Arndale Centre - 8.30pm
- 10th February 2013: Leeds Headrow Centre - 6pm
- 13th February 2013: Sheffield Fargate - 6pm
- 15th February 2013: Cardiff - 8.30pm
- 16th February 2013: Nottingham (Victoria) - 6pm
- 17th February 2013: Solihull - 5pm
- 18th February 2013: Norwich - 6pm
- 20th February 2013: Dudley (Merry Hill) - 9.30pm
- 24th February 2013: Portsmouth - 5pm
- 25th February 2013: Kingston - 6.30pm
- 27th February 2013: Bristol (Cribbs Causeway) - 9.30pm
Epic has confirmed a Gears of War: Judgment release date of March 19, 2013 in the US. The game will launch three days later in the UK, according to GAME.
Judgment will reportedly ship with a code to download the original Gears of War.