Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
Things aren't looking rosy for Nintendo: they've slashed their 2013 sales outlook from 5.5 million to 4 million, as well as its revenue and software sales forecast.
Meanwhile, the teaser trailer Sony released earlier this week has been confirmed to be God of War related (sorry, next-gen trainspotters), specifically relating to a Superbowl advertisement.
All the news:
- Halo 4 Spartan Ops episode 8 trailer is in
- 'Video games a bigger problem than guns' - US senator
- MMO Tera goes free-to-play from February 5
- Steam Greenlight updated with community-requested features
- Pokemon Black/White 2 passes 7.6 million sales
- Injustice: Gods Among Us story trailer released
- Japan: Animal Crossing knocks DmC from chart top spot
- EU PlayStation Store update: Crysis 3 beta, GTA Vice City
- God of War: Ascension Super Bowl 2013 commercial - new teaser trailer
- Defiance release date set for April
- Brain Training 3DS dated
- Google giving schools 15,000 Raspberry Pi computers
- Sleeping Dogs DLC: 'Year of the Snake' seemingly outed
- Rare exec George Andreas joins Sony
- Grasshopper Manufacture acquired by GungHo Online Entertainment
- Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U both surpass 2m sales
- Further layoffs reported at Disney's games division
- Nintendo slashes Wii U sales outlook, forecasts annual operating loss