Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
It seemed to good to be true: yesterday, a new Grand Theft Auto game was due to hit in a matter of months. Now, we have more than half a year to wait, with Rockstar announcing a new September release date for the title.
Elsewhere, Nintendo has confirmed they won't cut the price of the Wii U, despite cutting its sales forecast due to poor performance thus far.
All the news:
- God of War Ascension video spotlights the Manticore
- Insomniac 'frustrated' over Ratchet & Clank QForce Vita silence
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to get VR Missions, character-focused DLC
- US Nintendo downloads: Ice Climber, Metal Slug 4
- US gets Garnet Red PS3 in 'God of War Ascension Legacy' bundle
- GTA V delay: analyst thinks some form of next gen release possible
- Battlefield 3 End Game DLC trailers show Air Superiority and CTF modes
- New Magicka game coming to tablets 'in a few weeks'
- Grand Theft Auto 5 release date delayed to September 17
- HMV worker seizes official Twitter account as 190 staff lose their jobs
- Killer is Dead confirmed for Euro and US release this summer
- Rubin reflects on 'a sea of bad decisions' at THQ
- Grid 2 dated, special edition with DLC revealed
- BioShock Infinite: 'City in the Sky' trailer
- Lego City Undercover limited edition revealed
- Microsoft 'to axe XNA'
- Aliens: Colonial Marines: 4 DLC packs and season pass planned
- Ubisoft project Osiris 'was cancelled before leak'
- Microsoft's 64GB Surface tablet has only 23GB of usable storage
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen DLC screenshots
- EA narrows losses but sales decline
- Iwata: 3DS struggling outside of Japan
- Nintendo rules out Wii U price cut despite 'lack of momentum'