Xbox Live Arcade set a record for annual revenues last year, according to analysts.
The platform made $290 million in 2012, doubling figures achieved in 2011, according to research by analyst firm FADE.
Overall, Minecraft, Trials Evolution and The Walking Dead were the highest achievers, with a considerable dip in units sold with Counterstrike: Global Offensive in fourth place with 273,000 units.
- Minecraft (4J Studios) - 4,997,000 Units / $97,388,000
- Trials Evolution (RedLynx, LTD) - 1,002,000 Units / $14,298,000
- The Walking Dead (TellTale Games) - 2,615,000 Units / $10,277,000
- Counterstrike: GO (Valve) - 273,000 Units / $3,973,000
- Castle Crashers (The Behemoth) - 252,000 Units / $3,778,000
- Gotham City Impostors (Monolith Productions) - 258,000 / $3,698,000
- I Am Alive (Ubisoft) - 245,000 Units / $3,609,000
- Tony Hawk's PS HD (Robomodo) - 226,000 Units / $3,261,000
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (Remedy Entertainment) - 206,000 Units / $2,903,000
- Trials HD (RedLynx, LTD) - 203,000 / $2,799,000