Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
The next-gen rumor mill keeps churning away. The latest piece of hearsay claims that the new Xbox will require a mandatory Kinect connection - though that isn't surprising if rumors that the capability will come bundled with the new console are true.
Meanwhile, early reviews for Aliens: Colonial Marines have broken embargo, and don't paint a favourable picture for the long-in-development Gearbox shooter.
All the news:
- Kinect mandatory on next-gen Xbox, claims report
- Journey dev pushing for 'big financial success' with new game
- Aliens: Colonial Marines - Early review scores appear online
- New PS3 YouTube app launches
- US Wii U sales trailed PS3 and 360 in January, analysts suggest
- Tomb Raider: 11 minute gameplay video released
- Metal Gear Rising trailer shows elite enemy soldiers
- Wii U captured 1.6% of UK software sales in January
- Codemasters hands publishing duties to Namco Bandai
- Nvidia flaunts Project Shield with Real Boxing gameplay video
- Lego City: Undercover trailer shows fresh gameplay
- Injustice: Gods Among Us gameplay videos
- Zynga on the rebound as shares hit 6 month high
- 'Why fight piracy?' Anodyne dev offers free codes on Pirate Bay
- Rome 2 Total War: Arverni playable faction revealed - screen