Bethesda will release the long-delayed Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Dragonborn on PS3 in Europe today.
Previously released on Xbox 360 and PC, the DLC introduces dragon mounting and features a return to Solstheim, the setting for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion. Check out a list of Dragonborn's key features here.
Dragonborn launched on the US PlayStation Store yesterday, and the content is available at a 50 per cent discount ($9.99) this week.
Ahead of the DLC's launch, Bethesda released Skyrim title update 1.8 (2.08 in Europe) earlier this week. If you haven't already downloaded it, here's what it fixes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
See what we thought of the DLC by checking out our Skyrim Dragonborn live impressions.