New DLC for Dishonored entitled "The Other Side of the Coin" is on the way, if the appearance of new trophies for Arkane Studios' title is any indication.
Spotted by PS3Trophies, the data indicates that the new content will be story-driven, taking players to new locations including Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Timsh's estate.
Neither Bethesda nor Arkane Studios has officially confirmed the DLC's existence.
Here's the full list trophies:
- Just Business - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh's estate