PlayStation's US arm is offering consumers $10 back for every $50 they spend on the Sony Entertainment Network (PSN) between now and the end of next month.
The promotion covers any content you can purchase using SEN Wallet funds including games, movies, TV shows and even 1-year $49.99 PlayStation Plus subscriptions.
Sony says earned credit will be sent out before April 12 via e-mail and a PS3 XMB message.
SCEA also confirmed plans to launch a number of day one digital titles in March, which are available to pre-order today. They are:
- MLB The Show 13 - Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme and an extra 120 million in Franchise Budget to jump start your team.
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/19 to get a free exclusive theme
- Bioshock Infinite - Pre-order Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock Infinite+Season Pass from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme, The Industrial Revolution Gear Pack for Bioshock Infinite, and receive the original Bioshock game as a bonus.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the world-famous the Els Club DLC course as a bonus
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the Overkill Edition as a bonus. Overkill Edition content: Includes Exclusive Bonus Weapons (Day of the Dead, AK-47, Double-D Shotgun, TAH-9 handgun), Outfit/Mask Sets (Day of the Dead, Overkill and Polymer), Exclusive Overkillers Contracts (new missions designed for nonstop, frenetic co-op destruction)