CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed over the weekend.
Sony will deliver a presentation at this year's Game Developers Conference concerning the PS4. The talk "will discuss the technology from a development standpoint as well as from the design side".
Meanwhile, Ubisoft's next installment in the Assassin's Creed IV series kept leaking details ahead of its proper reveal later today. A trailer and screenshots have appeared online.
All the news:
- Nano Assault EX hits EU 3DS eShop this week
- Journey art director forms new studio, Giant Squid
- Sony to host PS4 presentation at GDC
- 'We had Crysis 3 running on Wii U', says Crytek CEO
- Assassin's Creed 4 screens leak: Yo ho ho it's a pirate's life
- Entire Dead Space series discounted on Origin
- Runner2 Wii U patch to fix crash bug
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked gets UK release in April
- Injustice: Gods Among Us videos - Superman vs Sinestro
- The Conduit HD coming to Tegra mobile devices
- PS Plus to play 'prominent role' in PS4 landscape - Jim Ryan
- PS3 still has 'highly significant' titles yet to be announced - SCEE boss
- Nazi Zombie Army released with trailer
- New Witcher 3 screenshots and details
- Dafoe joins Beyond: David Cage on the 'pressure' of directing Hollywood talent
- Beyond Two Souls: October release date confirmed
- Free Xbox Live Gold weekend incoming
- Battlefield 3 End Game DLC video: dev interview and fresh footage
- NPD: 29% of core gamers plan to buy a next-gen console at launch
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Achievements outed
- Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC Achievements / Trophies revealed
- Bleszinski defends microtransactions, EA
- Xbox Live sale: Call of Duty games discounted
- PS4 4K movies: Sony ponders 'workaround' to 100GB downloads
- Crytek: 'The notion of single-player has to go away'
- Metro: Last Light release date confirmed
- Star Wars 1313 reportedly put on hold
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate demo out now
- Hideo Kojima excited by PS4's social aspects