Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
Square Enix has officially announced that Thief 4 - to be known from now on simply as 'Thief' - will release in 2014 on next-gen consoles. Developed by the same team responsible for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, a series of screenshots were released overnight as well as gameplay details.
Meanwhile, it was reported overnight that EA had axed Dead Space following poor initial sales of Dead Space 3. EA later denied the rumours.
All the news:
- New Thief 4 info details gameplay mechanics
- 'Deus Ex The Fall' domains registered by Square Enix
- Arma 3 trailer offers 'sneak preview' of sandbox content
- Minecraft on PlayStation 'possible, Wii U unlikely'
- Thief dev: 'There are a lot of action titles... this is Thief'
- Dead Space 'remains an important IP to EA'
- New Kinect tech demoed across range of Microsoft devices
- Resident Evil 6 movie releasing September 2014
- Thief 4 headed to next-gen consoles in 2014 - First screens leak
- Livestream: Tell us how to play... Dark Souls
- Tomb Raider: 'Day One' launch trailer
- Mass Effect 3 DLC: Citadel out now on Xbox Live
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon trailer shows 4-player action
- Battlefield 3: End Game DLC hits PS3 - launch trailer and screens
- Assassin's Creed 4: next-gen versions to offer 'new connected features'
- EA denies Dead Space 4 'axe' despite series missing sales targets
- Far Cry 3 patch adds Master difficulty level, 'reset outpost' option
- Tomb Raider studio confirms work on new movie
- Japanese Vita sales have quadrupled, Sony claims
- Castlevania Mirror of Fate review round-up: Divisive demon hunting
- Wii U system update 'improves stability'
- Assassin's Creed 4: PETA labels whale harpooning 'disgraceful'